Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Learn/understand company's Dynamics AX 2012 R3 development environment.
- Design, code and test Dynamics AX customizations to meet the requirements specified in functional requirement documents.
- Document all code design for end users and technical personnel.
- Utilize code management for source control.
- Performance tuning and optimization using native or 3rd party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Collaborate with business analysts to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within AX or other systems.
- Identify and resolve database problems related to custom code.
- Support multiple applications connecting to SQL Server.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree preferred in one of these areas: Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Dynamics AX/D365 development experience preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT operations with a solid understanding of object oriented code development in a public company (SOX compliance).
- Experience with front/back end software development.
- Experience utilizing Active Directory integration for cross-platform authentication.
- .NET/Web development and Team Foundation Server experience a plus.
- Experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI and SSRS a plus.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Ability to flex between languages/projects depending on requirements.
- Enjoy fast-paced, team oriented environment as part of a team that will use problem solving skills to design, develop, implement and maintain company's internal/external platforms.
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Benefit package including:
- (2) medical insurance plan options, HSAs and FSAs,
- dental insurance,
- vision insurance,
- disability and life insurance,
- 401k plan with a company discretionary matching contribution (up to 6%).
Wellness benefits, fitness center access, on-site health clinic for employee use and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits.
Professional Search Group, Inc.