- Provide input to develop a sales and marketing plans to expand the current referral base of real estate agents, lenders, builders and developers.
- Market the company daily via office visits, sales appointments and other opportunities via company-generated and self-generated prospect contacts.
- Market the company at industry events and conventions.
- Seek and coordinate continuing education classes through sponsorship.
- Report business development and sales activity.
- Maintain a sales and marketing database containing prospective and current referral sources.
- Maintain industry knowledge by participating in continuing education opportunities.
- At least one year of successful title and escrow sales/marketing/business development experience.
- Industry specific knowledge and understanding of title and escrow products and services.
- Understanding of the competitive nature of title sales and marketing as well as the statutory and regulatory parameters under which such sales and marketing must be conducted.
- Ability to operate in a MS Office and web-based environment.
- Must be self-motivation and possess an entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication skills.