Sr Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Software Engineer, Tempe, Az
The role is part of the Risk, Fraud & Compliance Technology Solutions Group, primarily focusing on building technical solutions around Risk & Compliance systems.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, primary responsibility will be towards design, development and delivery of Financial Crime Risk and Management solutions/projects and initiatives for our bank and customers.
· Hands-on understanding of developing using Java J2EE and SQL applications
· Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and ability to design cloud-native applications
· Design, develop, and manage automated unit, integration and acceptance tests for all UI components
· Work with the Business Analysts and Customers throughout the requirements process to properly understand the long term goals of the program and where they fit in the overall UI infrastructure
· Experience with streaming in general (e.g. spark streaming) and Kafka/Confluent in particular
· Development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers and streaming (KStream and KTable) applications
· Development and support of Confluent connect, confluent KSQL, and confluent Schema registry
· Communication of new technologies, best practices, etc. to testers, and Architects
· Experience with Agile methodologies, development approaches, and tools (e. g. JIRA)
· Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
· Strong hands on expertise in debugging and fixing streaming jobs by looking debug logs and configuration tuning. - Demonstrated experience with Application Servers (Tomcat, Websphere, Jetty, JBoss) and Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
· Experience with distributed source control systems, preferably Git
· Experience developing high performance server side components
· Strong techno functional skills
· Experience in DevOps, building API, Microservices, Integration Solutions
· Business Intelligence and Data Analytics experience
· Prior financial services or banking experience
· Previous experience with Confluent Kafka, MQ is a plus.
· 9+ years’ experience in full stack software development, esp with Java or Scala with strong SQL background.
· 2+ years of hands on experience data integration, Kafka/Confluent/Data Streaming development/operational platform experience
· Experience with CICD delivery, with Jenkins, writing code as a pipeline jobs using groovy, administering Jenkins clusters with master and agents.
· Hands-on Experience with Ansible, writing playbooks to automate tasks, deploy artifacts
Education Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
Looking forward to learning more about you.
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
Professional RecruitersWhy Work Here?
Work for a well established, publicly traded consumer products company.
Work for one of the strongest leadership teams in an industry that is growing rapidly.
TechnologyView all jobs at Professional Recruiters