Software Engineer II
Professional Recruiters Charlotte, NC
- Posted: 21 days ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Software Engineer II
We are looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced Full-Stack Developer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable platform. Working closely with Product leadership, you will drive customer success in an expanding and rapidly growing area. You will work cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Technology Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment.
Develop software solutions for highly available/mission critical software integrated into enterprise systems.
Interact with teams of engineers and end-users from multiple disciplines.
Be able to define and develop unit tests and unit test libraries to ensure code development is robust and production ready.
Drive software process improvements that enable progressively increased team efficiency.
· Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
· 5+ years of professional working experience on Microsoft ASP.Net, C#. Ability to write, debug, and unit test code.
· Experience in writing SQL queries, and performance tuning.
· Must have worked on Agile projects and have knowledge of agile ceremonies like scrum teams, retrospective etc.
· Highly conversant with front-end skills like Angular 6+, HTML 5, Typescript
· Strong object oriented and software architecture fundamentals.
· Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability.
· Fluent in GIT source code control.
· Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
· Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team.
· Knowledge of backend server components, APIs, and performance optimization
· Understanding of Microservices patterns & concepts - Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies
Professional RecruitersWhy Work Here?
This is an opportunity to do well by doing good.
Leave the cutthroat world of home building and work for a Utah State funded affordable housing builder and finance company.
TechnologyView all jobs at Professional Recruiters