Director, Technical Program Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director, Technical Program Management – Modernization , Tempe, Charlotte, Atlanta, Boston, Austin, Santa Clara
About THE BANK:
The Bank is the most sought-after financial partner in the global innovation economy. We bring together entrepreneurs, investors, ventures capitalists, and private equity firms to move their bold ideas forward, fast.
Our clients define what comes next.
In the past 35 years, we have accumulated more experience with start-ups and high-growth tech than any other company in the world. In fact, majority of the most compelling Fintech disruptors bank with us. We help our clients grow, too. More than half of the innovation companies that completed an IPO in the last two years were our clients.
Our accomplishments serve as motivation to continue pushing ourselves and we are committed to delivering user-centered, high-impact solutions to our clients. We are looking for creative thinkers who want to challenge the status quo and create a truly seamless digital banking experience on a global scale.
About the Role:
Modernization is a key element of Technology strategy at SVB and is essential for driving strategic business outcomes. Great strides have been made in the past year in establishing robust foundational technology capabilities and driving their adoption to achieve modernization objectives. Several business domain modernization initiatives are also underway. The Bank is now moving towards establishing a single cohesive modernization strategy pursued collaboratively across all areas.
As the Director, Program Management for Modernization you will drive a continuous flow of strategic capabilities from identification to prioritization, analysis, business case development and execution readiness. In this role you will influence and drive decision making, mobilize cross functional teams, and collaborate to deliver solutions that achieve strategic objectives at scale. You will have the opportunity to inspire teams and rapidly establish trust amongst a diverse set of stakeholders and customers with your passion, depth of your skillset, and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Once Here You Will:
- Drive collaboration to develop the vision for a cohesive modernization strategy across all business & technology areas aligned to the Bank’s security, availability, and risk management objectives
- Drive identification and continuous refinement of the backlog of strategic capabilities required to achieve strategic objectives
- Drive collaboration to develop a rolling 3-year roadmap of strategic capabilities required to achieve desired business and modernization outcomes and drive cross-functional stakeholder alignment on the same
- Drive the development of plans for structured implementation and adoption of individual strategic capabilities within the roadmap
- Drive development of robust business cases for individual strategic capabilities with well-articulated value hypotheses to enable investment prioritization decisions
- Report against delivery progress and realization of desired outcomes for strategic capabilities during implementation and adoption
- Drive development of internal and external change management plans to ensure effective adoption of strategic capabilities (mindset, communications, engagement, and upskilling)
- Report against adherence to established architecture guidelines during implementation of all strategic capabilities
- Collaborate with teams distributed across functional areas and geographic locations to ensure successful delivery
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of Technical Program Management experience driving digital transformations
· Effectively planning and driving implementation of large-scale technology solutions globally with transparent reporting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Cross-functional and cross-organizational communication spanning levels of seniority and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of modern technology ecosystem
· Including but not limited to Public Cloud, APIs and microservices, and DevSecOps
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field required; master's degree preferred
· Preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
Collaborating and Influencing
- Negotiates with a genuine give-and-take approach, where parties act as true peers and decisions are shared
- Spends time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meets or connects with all of them, neglecting no one to shape a collective consensus
- Identifies opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reaches out to those people or new people
- Has a passion for achieving excellence in delivery, solving complex problems, and taking ownership
- Acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope
- Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with critical timelines, while defining and driving toward key milestones and outcomes
Implementing Structure and Discipline to Marshal Experts to Action
- Thrives in an unstructured, collaborative environment and can distill complex problems into actionable work, and excels at driving teams to succeed with the end goal in mind
- Proven ability to capture and translate complex, abstract concepts into actionable structure
- Proven ability to drive, influence and motivate domain experts to achieve business outcomes
- Proven ability to drive a culture of accountability, transparency, and continuous learning in the pursuit of business outcomes
Looking forward to learning more about you.
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
Our accomplishments serve as motivation to continue pushing ourselves
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Professional Recruiters