API Integration Tech Solutionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
API Integration Tech-Solutionist – Tempe, Austin, Charlotte, Atlanta, Boston, Santa Clara
Private Banking and Wealth Management API Integration
Working with Technical and Business Stakeholders, develop an integration strategy between THE BANK’s API Platform and Private Banking affiliates. Evaluate the existing API solutions and seek synergies to simplify developer experience while maximizing value proposition. Assess API Platform technologies, governance and operating models, licensing costs, API catalogs and develop a short- and long-term plan for API synergies between THE BANK and its Private Banking affiliates. Develop a business case to show ROI. Act as an API solution lead through the implementation project lifecycle.
Merger and Acquisition Integrations
Develop architecture solutions and integration plans to incorporate future Mergers & Acquisitions with THE BANK’s Apigee API Platform. Establish playbooks to outline the key capabilities, processes, governance controls, integration steps, and owners needed to support future API Platform integrations.
- Develop a detailed API solution architecture, migration plans to integrate Private Banking affiliates with THE BANK’s API ecosystem
- Create a plan to integrate Mergers & Acquisitions with THE BANK’s core business domains (HR, Finance …etc.) via the use of APIs
- Develop an API Integration Playbook, including platform architecture solutions, API security, and regulatory requirements, API frameworks, migration plans, and key players. This Playbook will be the blueprint for all new integrations. Own and update the API Integration Paybook to reflect changes in technology and/or new capabilities
- Promote transparency and extend THE BANK’s API catalog as a result of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Provide executive updates related to API M&A integration progress, risks, and benefit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Private Banking products and API standards
- Experience with solution design, business case development
- Experience with API solution design and product modeling
- Awareness of the Fintech industry and relative standards like FDX, BIAN, PSD2 preferred
- 5+ years of IT experience, 5+ years of experience in API design & development in Apigee API Gateway
- Knowledge of different API Platforms is a plus
- Proficient in Java, API/SOA technologies, Web Services, and ESB design patterns, oAuth, SAML, STS, SOAP, WSDLs, XML, REST, WS-* standards, API security concepts
- AWS certification is a plus
- Excellent communications skills, ability to explain, influence, and negotiate
- Stakeholder management and building relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking and creativity
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodology
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please take a look at the job description attached and send me your resume. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I will schedule a call to discuss this position in greater detail.
Professional RecruitersWhy Work Here?
Work for a well established, publicly traded consumer products company.
Work for one of the strongest leadership teams in an industry that is growing rapidly.
TechnologyView all jobs at Professional Recruiters