Account Relationship Manager (NJ)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING CAREER WITH GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES IN CENTRAL/SOUTH NEW JERESY? JOIN PPG SALES TEAM!
Professional Plumbing Group (PPG) is an agile, solution-oriented organization offering highest level of customer care and solutions to all levels of the plumbing industry.
The Account Relationship Manager, covering Central/South New Jersey, will take our business to the next level in throughout this dense region of New Jersey. This position is a dynamic link between PPG’s New Jersey customers and our value proposition. Our customers are residential plumbers and facilities that require plumbing products and MRO supplies to complete a range of construction projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Grow revenue to monthly, quarterly, and annual targets in the Central/South New Jersey Territory
- Implement new products and solutions to both new and existing customers
- Provide product training and ensure seamless adoption of solutions
- Deliver a high-quality customer experience and increase Share of Wallet with PPG
- Perform ongoing maintenance of inventory management solutions for clients
- Deepen our customer relationships
- Partner in an omnichannel team sales environment that leverages inside sales, customers service, and eCommerce to drive growth and customer contact productivity
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-5 years of strategic account management experience, Business to Business sales, preferred
- Understand buying decisions, buying processes, and cash flow dynamics of aligned customers
- Knowledge of basic selling techniques and the fundamentals of CRM and account management
- Ability to leverage CRM to execute account plans, manage a sales pipeline from the opportunity to close, and leverage an omnichannel sales and service model
- Strong time-management and organizational skills in an assigned geographic territory
- Technology oriented and able to leverage eCommerce and other technology-based platforms for customer benefit and basic proficiency with Microsoft applications
- High School Diploma, two to four-year degree preferred
- Positive and engaging personality with a passion to help others
- Ambitious and competitive
- Standard outside sales requirement of ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and current/valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel and have occasional overnights (depending on territory)
BENEFITS & PERKS!
- High energy sales culture with a focus on sales training and development of YOU
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure leading to unlimited earning potential
- Focus on customers, passion for execution and teamwork
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) program with employer match Work-life balance
- Stability! We’ve been around for over 120 years!
PPG is an exclusive provider of Wolverine Brass, PlumbMaster and Speakman, Professional Plumbing Group ("PPG") manufactures and distributes high quality plumbing products and expert solutions to create best-in-class customer experiences. Professional Plumbing Group, a Marcone company, is headquartered in Glen Mills, PA. Be sure to check out our website https://www.ppg-inc.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn by searching for “Professional Plumbing Group Inc.” to learn more.
Professional Plumbing Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PPG does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Professional Plumbing Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Professional Plumbing Group, Inc.