Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. Carlisle, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to provide services at Dunham U.S. Army Health Clinic at Carlisle, PA. In this role, you will work side-by-side with active duty military personnel performing a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
Duties include: pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases. This is a Monday through Friday job; clinic is closed on weekends.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Must have a Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
- One year of experience within the last two years
- Certificate/graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy services training program of the U.S. military
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join our Team and work with dedicated and caring professionals focused on providing care and supporting our Military and their families.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers for medical services at U.S. Government facilities, and has been in business for over 36 years. We are the “Preferred Partner” for government services, Professional Performance has successfully performed at over 189 locations across the United States and abroad. This successful performance has resulted in continued prosperity to our team partners and team members and a higher quality of care to our nation’s heroes and families.
450 Gibner Rd CarlisleCarlisle, PA