Family Nurse Practitioner -PRN
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. Fresno, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Urgent Care Family Nurse Practitioner for Naval Hospital Lemoore, CA. If you are passionate about patient care and giving back to our military, then this is the position for you. We have a PRN-COVERAGE position offering you the opportunity to expand your skill set.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 5 years in a Family Practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitative Program Certification (NRP)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study accredited by either the ACEN or CCNE.
- Certification: as a Nurse Practitioner by the ANCC, AANP, or other National Nursing Certification Organization here in the United States like ANA and more
PRN-Monday through Friday, between the hours of 2:30 pm and 11:00 pm and on Saturday or Sunday, between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Shifts are normally for an 8.5 or 9.0-hour period, to include a lunch break. On a typical day, you may perform any or a combination of the following:
- Work with a committed and patient focused team seeing around 50-90 patients from pediatric to geriatric age.
- Provide: Acute care, adult, adult-gerontology-acute care, adult-gerontology-primary-care, family medicine, gerontology and neonatal.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations alongside a team of medical professionals - Physician, RN, Tech(s) and other support staff. Electronic documentation providing ease of duty and one-on-one patient care.
- Use space to conduct multiple specialties within your scope of practice with five (5) bed unit at hand with Navy hospital next door.
Contact Angela Lemus at 210-253-3822 or by email at email@example.com.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers to provide medical services at U.S. Government facilities. Your success is our aim and purpose. In this role you will be able to grow and serve our military and their families.
Professional Performance Development Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join our Team and work with dedicated and caring professionals focused on providing care and supporting our Military and their families.
Professional Performance Development Group specializes in sourcing Top Medical Providers for medical services at U.S. Government facilities, and has been in business for over 36 years. We are the “Preferred Partner” for government services, Professional Performance has successfully performed at over 189 locations across the United States and abroad. This successful performance has resulted in continued prosperity to our team partners and team members and a higher quality of care to our nation’s heroes and families.