Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk
Professional Network Services has an opening for a full time Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk.
The position requires the ability to work independently, be detail orientated, dependable, adaptable, and be a team player.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Maintain list of current and past due invoices
· Contact clients regarding collections of past due invoices
· Process checks into QuickBooks and other company applications
· Create and process customer invoicing
· Receive and process incoming sales orders through our applications
· Create, track, maintain and process purchase orders to our vendors
· Ability to work with other departments in processing purchase orders
· Receive and document all material ordered and update the Purchase Order in our system
· Interact with our vendors to process, receive, and or return products
· Maintain minimum quantities of required inventory on premise
· Adjusting Journal Entries for Monthly Billing
· Reconciliation of all company gas and credit card Receipts
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Computer skills, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication, Experience with QuickBooks and ConnectWise preferred.
Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, and 401 (k) Plan.