Job Title: DME Collections Representatives
Company: Professional Medical Administrators, Inc
Qualified Collectors will possess:
• Extensive billing or collections experience with responsibilities in, electronic and paper claims submission, cash application, collections, denial follow up, and electronic document management
• Working knowledge of Medicare, private insurance, Medicaid and worker's compensation.
• Excellent organizational, multitasking and communication skills
• Extensive billing application skills and the knowledge of how to perform timely follow-up and account management to guarantee optimal revenue return.
Responsibilities will include independently managing the A/R from DME and related billing as well as consistently successful claims denial resolution.
Requirements for all candidates include:
• Minimum of 2 years billing or collections experience is mandatory
• Recent DME experience preferred
• Working knowledge of billing and payer websites highly desired
• Knowledge of reimbursement guidelines as they relate to DME claims strongly preferred.
• Exceptional telephone, email & customer service skills required.
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
• Microsoft Office/Excel/Word/Outlook experience
Opportunities for growth and multiple career options for dedicated and eager team members.
Excellent starting salary plus health/dental insurance, PTO, incentives. The office environment is pleasant and we are very proud of our team-oriented approach.