Professional Law Offices of Angela Swan Torrance, CA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $45 Hourly (plus commission)
We are seeking an Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in civil, cases. We are looking for a hard working associate!!
- Represent clients in court or before state and federal court
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- 2-5 years of civil litigation experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Associate will work closely and collaboratively with 1st chair trial attorneys, managing counsel, paralegals, firm staff and clients, to provide legal and business strategies tailored to each case and client in a fast-paced litigation environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong academic background, including
- strong oral and written communication skills,
- a proven track record of high performance and measurable results,
- the ability to take depositions, appear in court, argue motions, prepare for, and attend trial,
- an eagerness to assume elevated responsibility and work within highly functional teams,
- moot court excellence and/or law review/journal experience,
- an innate curiosity, and
- a State of California license to practice law.
You will be rewarded with a competitive total compensation package, as well as:
a discretionary performance-based bonus program,
- resources, technology and tools to advance skills and learning,
- a conveniently located South Bay office just off the 405 freeway.
Professional Law Offices of Angela SwanWhy Work Here?
Room for growth. Supportive and fun work environment!
Our company has been in business since 2012. We strive on providing awesome results for our clients.
LegalView all jobs at Professional Law Offices of Angela Swan