A clinical professional responsible for accurate and current knowledge of speech articulation and language skills therapy techniques; develops, implements, evaluates, and modifies therapeutic programs and services; evaluates and treats speech, language, and hearing disorders; communicates test results, diagnoses and/or proposed treatment in a manner easily understood by the client; delivers quality services in accordance with established agency policies and procedures; ensures compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines for all services; assures the quality and growth of the agency through effective promotion and administrative practices.
You must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Must meet the educational requirement for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in the state of practice; must possess current knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements
- Licensed in the state where the office you are applying to is located
- Must possess thorough knowledge of: relevant diagnostic tests and procedures; the nature and psychobiological basis of speech-language and/or auditory impairments; counseling and behavior management skills
- A minimum of one-year post-graduation experience in Speech-Language Pathology
- Experience in home health preferred
- Good command of the English Language
- Good problem-solving skills
- Basic IT Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants without regard to gender, marital status, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran's status or disability.