- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Coordinator | Professional Fighters League
We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator. If you are passionate about building your marketing career in the sports & entertainment industry, then we want to get to know you.
How To Make The Team
Bring your strong project management capabilities to life as you take ownership of key marketing & media buying projects and execute with an exceptional level of commitment and attention to detail. You will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager, and will engage frequently with the Creative, Social/Digital and Sales teams , along external agencies.
You must have a solid understanding of the process involved in booking and executing marketing media and sales campaigns, including but not limited to TV and radio as well as digital media related to search, programmatic and paid social advertising. Ideally, you also have working knowledge of digital gaming applications and their use as a second screen experience to live sports. You will lead a variety of projects that span the entire Professional Fighters League brand, with a focus on tune in and revenue-generating marketing programs.
Show Us You Can
● Execute marketing strategy related to in-market advertising for tune in and revenue-generating products
● Manage media vendor relationships and fulfillment of marketing campaigns, including ideation and proposal review, ad booking, creative delivery and proof of performance
● Coordinate all marketing needs as key liaison with Agency, Creative & Sales teams
● Provide day-to-day support for International partners for marketing needs
● Collaborate with the Creative team on bringing ad campaigns to life through clear
creative briefing and concept review
● Support the Marketing Activation team on lead generation, special events, project
management and other initiatives
● Prepare presentation material for marketing pitches, plans and recaps
Who You Are
● Accountable: Take ownership of your work and of your projects from start to finish
● Flexible: Switch gears on a moment’s notice and adapt to shifting priorities
● Collaborative: Build cross-functional relationships within the organization and
with vendors and partners
● Passionate: Bring energy and a can-do attitude to the role every day
● Solutions-Oriented: Show off your problem solving and decision-making skills
while focusing on the solutions in every case
Your Training & Talent
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related field preferred
● 1+ years of Marketing experience and handling of paid and trade media
● Familiarity with sales and conversion-tracking methods, such as pixels, Came
From Codes, Referral Codes, or UTMs
● Previous experience in the sports and entertainment industry a plus
● Passion for MMA preferred
● Attuned to the latest online gaming trends (e.g., sports betting and fantasy sports
// second-screen experiences)
● Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and
● Ability and willingness to work flexible hours (e.g., nights and weekends around
● Exceptional account management and customer service skills
● Passionate and invested in your work
● Curious to learn and build upon already existing skill set
● Motivated, self-starter with a no-task-too-small attitude
● Strong written, verbal, communication skills
● Strong Presentation development skills (Microsoft Office, Canva)
Where You’ll Go
● Based in our Manhattan, NY office. Currently remote due to workplace restrictions.
● Digital coverage of all Fights
● Attend fights as conditions permit
Professional Fighters League
The Professional Fighters League (PFL) presents MMA for the first time in the sport-season format where individual fighters control their own destiny, competing in a regular season, playoffs, and championship.
320 w 37th streetNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Professional Fighters League