- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
compensation: $15 to $16 per hour plus a 5% shift differential for all swing shifts, and 10% shift differential for overnight shifts
employment type: full-time
We are seeking a Towing Dispatcher to join our team in Fresno, California! As an Exchange Dispatcher, you will be responsible for answering incoming client calls in a professional manner and working each call as instructed by our valued clients.
If you are looking to join a company committed to helping you achieve your personal and career goals, you have found the right place.
- Answer all live incoming calls and dispatching them in a timely manner
- Read clients’ instructions on how to handle calls and take accurate messages
- Arrive on time and be ready to answer calls at the beginning of your scheduled shift
- Utilize Call and Towing Software Systems
- Communicate pertinent information in clear and consistent messages to clients
- Able to read and understand on-call schedules
- Work overtime or longer shifts as needed
- Capable of accurately handling multiple calls (3-6) at one time
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Works efficiently under pressure
- Tow Dispatching experience a plus (not required)
- Able to type 30-35 WPM
- Open availability (We are open 24/7/365)
- Bilingual (not required)
- Punctuality and time management skills
- Strives to achieve common goals and is a good team player.
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
About the Exchange:
Founded in 1980, The Exchange started out as an answering and paging service for the medical community in the heart of California’s Central Valley. Today, we serve as the largest answering and messaging service in Central California serving more than 1200 clients. In addition to our answering and messaging service, we specialize in association management and serve as a virtual back office for more than 20 non-profit organizations and businesses. Our specialized skill sets and unique range of services enable us to customize services specifically for our clients.
Please submit a copy of your resume.
Professional Exchange Service Corporation
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh 2nd Shift Second jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.