Professional Employment Group is seeking highly qualified and energetic Payroll Support Specialists for one of our favorite clients in the St. Louis area. If you have Payroll/HR experience please apply within.
Compensation and Expense Department Summary:
Payroll Support is responsible for assisting our branch offices in understanding the concepts behind how they are compensated through incoming calls and written requests from branch associates. These contacts cover a wide variety of topics including explaining and troubleshooting Commissions, Bonus, Payroll, and Expenses.
Payroll Support Specialist Responsibility Summary
• Responsible as a phone service representative, spending a great deal of time answering phone calls
• Answer incoming requests related to branch expenses and Financial Advisor compensation
• Working independently with branch associates to solve problems
• Work in partnership with team members to provide support as needed
• Provide branch associates with information, friendly support and reliable solutions
• Respond to branch associates while meeting call-quality and efficiency expectations.
• Understand industry laws and regulations
• Participate in regular department meetings and periodic training sessions
Payroll Support Specialist Required Qualifications
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written
• Excellent Problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Prior Customer Service experience
• Prior Payroll and/or HR experience
Please apply now if you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity!