Professional Employment Group is seeking qualified Financial Customer Service Representative candidates for our Favorite Fortune 500 client. Join the Service Division as well as 400 other associates who have a passion for helping and answering questions from our Financial Advisors, Branch Office Administrators and/or clients through phone calls or written requests by understanding needs, tailoring the solution to ensure the most effective outcome, all while demonstrating a spirit of caring.
Assist branch teams with opening and editing non-retirement accounts, trust accounts, and business accounts. This includes discussing required fields during account opening, documentation required, and required client information. Also assist branch teams with applying POA to eligible accounts and reviewing certain account restrictions, and supporting other account maintenance questions.
Staff phones daily to assist branch teams (approx. 65+ calls a day). Some written communication when needed. Adhere to assigned daily schedule.
Hours of the department are 7am-7pm; must be able to accommodate a schedule within those hours.
- Must be able to accommodate a shift between 7 am - 7 pm
- Sound judgment, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Highly dependable and punctual
- Ability to multitask
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, web-based programs, and Service Center
- Comfortable talking on the phone and having an engaging conversation
- Ability to keyboard (type on a computer)
- Capacity to both work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Empathetic, patient, and calm demeanor in fast paced environment
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior Finance industry experience
- High school education required, college degree beneficial