Professional Employment Group is seeking qualified Customer Service Specialist candidates for a Fortune 500 client. Join the Service Division as well as 400 other associates who have a passion for helping and answering questions from our Financial Advisors, Branch Office Administrators and/or clients through phone calls or written requests by understanding needs, tailoring the solution to ensure the most effective outcome, all while demonstrating a spirit of caring.
Service Service Specialist Department Summary:
Assist branch teams with opening and editing non-retirement accounts, trust accounts, and business accounts. This includes discussing required fields during account opening, documentation required, and required client information. Also assist branch teams with applying POA to eligible accounts and reviewing certain account restrictions, and supporting other account maintenance questions.
- Povide a high level of service to branch office associates and clients via incoming phone calls and written requests while meeting both quality and quantity expectations (examples of questions: login and enrollment to our website)
- Fulfill all responsibilities of the position by providing clients and branches easy access to information, friendly support and reliable solutions in every situation
- Contribute to the overall success of the team, division and firm by demonstrating a positive, professional, collaborative attitude
- Demonstrate an understanding of the topic
- Adhere to assigned daily schedule
Qualifications for Service Specialist Required:
- Must be able to accommodate a shift between 7 am - 7 pm; the later shift is likely
- Please do not submit candidates that can't accommodate ANY shift between 7 am - 7 pm
- Sound judgment, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Highly dependable and punctual
- Ability to multitask
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, web-based programs, and Service Center
- Comfortable talking on the phone and having an engaging conversation
- Ability to keyboard (type on a computer)
- Capacity to both work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Empathetic, patient, and calm demeanor in fast paced environment
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior Finance industry experience
- High school education required, college degree beneficial
That translates into a winning solution for our customers and our job seekers. And it saves time, money and stress for everyone. Whether for temporary or permanent positions, Professional Employment Group is committed to providing our customers and our candidates with total satisfaction.
Our relentless pursuit of the ideal candidate for each role sets the gold standard for our industry.