HR Benefits Specialist
Benefits Specialists are taking calls from the associates and their family regarding Health and Welfare benefits questions, including medical (consumer driven/high deductible plans), dental, vision, spending accounts including H.S.A, wellness program, life insurance and disability.
Questions range from enrollment system access, plan structure, rate information, and wellness screening info.
This position answers to inquiries, including calls, and email navigation of internal systems for explanation of plans data entry.
Preferred Work Schedule/Hours
During Training 8-5/ After training the line is open 7am-5pm so will be a shift within that time frame. In Mid November, the hours will shift back to a standard 8-5 schedule.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, DOS Command Screens, and Internal Software
• Comfortable learning new information within a short period of time
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Call center experience; very comfortable being on the phone (a headset) taking call after call (they are on a cue system); call management tracking system experience and multiple vendor sites used in previous role
• Comfortable sitting in cubes, similar to a call center environment but in a corporate setting
• Professional dress and presentation (suit)
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in a business related field
• Experience using PeopleSoft
• HR Benefits experience