Public Relations Manager
Professional Employment Group of Colorado Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Public Relations Manager needed for growing ecommerce agency. The digital PR Manager will support e-commerce companies grow their platform utilizing existing networks to develop growth strategies for clients in the health and wellness, beauty, and luxury verticals. This is a great opportunity to utilize your existing experience to grow to the next level.
● Work on behalf of our clients to secure placements on content sites.
● Develop and execute pitch strategy for clients in a variety of verticals, including but not limited to health and wellness, beauty and luxury.
● Discover new content publisher opportunities for clients
● Recruit and develop relationships with influencers
● Utilize existing relationships with publishing houses to secure placements for our clients
● Develop and nurture new relationships with publishers in a variety of niches to drive meaningful growth for the brands you represent
● Deliver superior customer service through communication, driving results and overdelivering on client expectations.
● Regular reporting on your outreach and results
The ideal candidate:
● Has 4-7 years public relations experience
● Has established relationships with key contacts at publishing houses
● Has a proven track record of pitching clients successfully; showing creativity and persistence on client’s behalf
● Has successfully managed influencer campaigns for clients
● Sees themselves as an extension of the client’s team
● Has a desire to learn and execute new marketing channels.
● Is a natural relationship builder comfortable directly interfacing with clients.
● Is an excellent written and verbal communicator, always willing to pick up the phone to address challenges and opportunities.
● Likes to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Is located in Denver or already planning to relocate to Denver
● Is excited about working at a small agency which offers the opportunity to play many roles .
● Has a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
● Has proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
"As an employee with Professional Employment Group of Colorado, you will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with an eligible HSA plan. Benefit eligibility begins on the first of the month following thirty days of employment"
Professional Employment Group of ColoradoWhy Work Here?
Great work environment with global operations! Direct hire (on site, remote or hybrid) opportunity, lots of room for growth, and stability!
Professional Employment Group specialized staffing firm comprised of honest, passionate, and well-networked recruiters. We believe that "Great Companies are Built by Great People" and with decades of combined recruiting experience we maintain a tradition of building and sustaining valuable relationships with select employers and candidates. Our people-focused methodology, combined with extensive industry expertise, produces extraordinary success for our clients and candidates alike. "As an employee with Professional Employment Group of Colorado, you will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with an eligible HSA plan. Benefit eligibility begins on the first of the month following thirty days of employment"