Professional Employment Group of Colorado Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a growing provider of outstanding service and care providing vital diagnostic testing to the public. Our trained experts are available to administer the medical testing necessary to keep our country moving and our economy growing. Through our free-standing and retro-fitted spa locations, our team of dedicated Medical Assistants and care givers are ready to deliver a one-on-one experience administering much needed Covid-19 testing in a safe and secure space. Our team is ready to deliver on a promise of patient first by providing a convenient and safe testing experience for each and every patient we serve. We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant to deliver on our experience promise and help to rebuild confidence in our ability to protect the communities we serve through flawless execution of lab testing protocols.
- Review patient profiles to ensure appropriate information is gathered to administer testing
- Flawlessly executes PCR, Antibody and other lab testing protocols
- Actively engages patient to explain testing procedures and deliver outstanding patient care during testing
- Ensure testing protocols (test tubes, labels etc.) are properly set up in advance of administering a test as well as properly secured once testing is complete
- Properly cleans testing room after test administration and sets up testing room for next patient
- Participates in regular inventory procedures and alerts Lab Supervisor know when testing supplies are low and need replenishing
- Conducts daily and weekly rotational team assignments to ensure patient forms are sent to patients, completed and received by patients; negative test results are properly communicated to patients and positive test results are escalated to Nurse Practitioner and Center Physician for further communication with patients
- Trouble-shoots patient portal issues to ensure patient information is properly gathered and managed
- Prior testing experience required
- Must be detail oriented, naturally inquisitive and a proactive problem solver
- Must have a proven track record of demonstrating initiative to resolve patient or customer issues
- Prior experience working with HIPAA protocols to maintain patient confidentiality
Professional Employment Group of ColoradoWhy Work Here?
Opportunity for growth professionally and great benefits!
Professional Employment Group specialized staffing firm comprised of honest, passionate, and well-networked recruiters. We believe that "Great Companies are Built by Great People" and with decades of combined recruiting experience we maintain a tradition of building and sustaining valuable relationships with select employers and candidates. Our people-focused methodology, combined with extensive industry expertise, produces extraordinary success for our clients and candidates alike.