Deskside Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Imaging up to 2,400 laptop computers
- Create / Update tickets in ServiceNow
- Review schedule and create labels for laptop computers
- Image computer and install applications specific to user from catalog
- Place imaged laptop computers on rack for delivery
- Delivery of up to 2,400 laptop computers to end users
- Deliver laptop computers to corresponding conference rooms
- Assist with; Post schedules, daily, in Lobby for End Users
- Laptop delivery to end user (up to 30 minutes)
- Review existing checklist, provided by City & County of Denver, with each end user at time of delivery
- Basic troubleshooting of issues with new laptop at time of delivery (mapping drives, connecting to printers, etc.)
- Collect old equipment, note if none received
- Return all equipment to secure location
- Assist with updating asset information in ServiceNow if time permits
- Dell Hardware
- Cloud based
- SCCM Imaging
"As an employee with Professional Employment Group of Colorado, you will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with an eligible HSA plan. Benefit eligibility begins on the first of the month following thirty days of employment"
Professional Employment Group of ColoradoWhy Work Here?
Company Expanding, Awesome Team, Great Benefits, and room for GROWTH!
Professional Employment Group of CO is a specialized staffing firm comprised of honest, passionate, and well-networked recruiters. We believe that "Great Companies are Built by Great People" and with decades of combined recruiting experience we maintain a tradition of building and sustaining valuable relationships with select employers and candidates. Our people-focused methodology, combined with extensive industry expertise, produces extraordinary success for our clients and candidates alike. "As an employee with Professional Employment Group of Colorado, you will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with an eligible HSA plan. Benefit eligibility begins on the first of the month following thirty days of employment"