If you want a long term career with a company that takes great care of their employees, please read below!!!
We are searching for a mechanical engineer to work with an incredible international manufacturing company in the Centennial area. We are looking for career minded individuals who want to grow with the company, work in a team, learn new skills, and want to see their hard work appreciated.These production machines are high tech and high speed automated machines which produce items you use every day. So if you are interested in taking your career to the next level, please give us a call and see what the buzz is about!
JOB SUMMARY (the purpose and general nature of the job):
Individual must work in an engineering team environment to provide complete engineering packages required to manufacture and assemble automated equipment and other related Beverage Can Systems/Press equipment. Accuracy, flexibility and efficiency are extremely important.
· The individual must possess strong communication skills, efficient work habits and be self-motivated to succeed in an environment where engineering costs and schedules must be minimized for the company to be successful.
· Design of automated machinery and tooling.
· Produce complete assembly and detail drawings.
· Construct (BOM)’s Bills Of Material electronically through ERP and PDM systems.
· Attend and participate in engineering, customer, and supplier meetings.
· Perform drawing/document revisions and/or (ECR)-Engineering Change Requests.
· Four-year college degree with emphasis on Machine Design/Mechanical Engineering.
· Experience in 2D AutoCAD and 3D solid modeling software, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
· Experience working with Tool & Die Makers within a machine shop is a Plus.
· Experience with automation, motion control and complex machine design highly preferred.
· Experience in Electro-Mechanical Designs utilizing PLC platform is desirable.
Full benefits are available- 5% match on 401K. Lots of opportunity to grow with the organization.
For immediate consideration please apply to this job posting and call Brad at 7204094982 for details.