Professional Credit helps people, our community and people nationwide. We are looking for individuals to join our dynamic team that truly want to help others.
Professional Credit, the Northwest’s leading Collection Company, is seeking Credit Call Center Representative, and we are here to roll up our sleeves and change the collection industry one call at the time. Most days are good days. All days are rewarding. Most of all, you will have the chance to help people through tough times, and we provide you with the necessary training to do so.
We offer you:
- A stable organization offering an exciting yet challenging employment opportunity,
- Growth potential, both personally and financially.
- Great benefits (Health, Dental & vision Insurance) & traditional 401k/Roth Plan
- Paid Time-Off and paid Holidays
- Free gym membership
- Volunteer and Community Outreach Program that allows you to ‘help others’ in the community,
- Casual work environment
- Conveniently located on the EMX line and provide a FREE bus pass.
- Compensation begins at $14.00-$17.25 per hour, depending on education and Spanish speaking skills, plus benefits, with potential for commission.
What will you do as a Credit Call Center Representative?
- We will train you to take inbound and outbound calls with utmost professionalism and courtesy,
- Data entry and update consumer information.
- Learn to negotiate payments on past due dollars
- Negotiate plans to ensure payments are made in a timely manner as well as problem resolution.
- General computer skills are required with the ability to type 25 words per minute and exercise good decision making skills are required.
¿Habla Español? See what exciting opportunities await Bilingual Credit Call Center Representatives.
Hear what it's like to work at Professional Credit by visiting our website at: http://professionalcredit.com/index.php/careers
Get that career started by today by responding to this position with your resume.