Are you ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company?
Join our Management Training Program Today!
Professional Credit is seeking a Call Center Supervisor to lead a team. You will develop, coach and manage a team of talented Representatives to exceed client and company goals. As a Supervisor, our training program provides you with hands on training, learning each phase of collections (including the art of collections, compliance and legal) and gaining the technical skills, participating in Leader U, but most importantly, the people skills, required to be a successful Supervisor.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity where you can grow your career, then contact us today!
As a Call Center Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for making and receiving phone calls, negotiating arrangements with consumers, and preparing accounts for legal action, training and development of your team, goal setting and couching.
What you need to start your career with us:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Ability to provide direction, lead and coach others, and
- Desire to make a difference and help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills in routine and non-routine situations
- Dynamic personality with a focus on customer service and motivational skills
What do we offer you:
- Competitive compensation structure with bonus incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k/Roth plan
- Paid Time-off and Holiday pay
- Wellness Initiatives and free gym membership
- Volunteer and Community Outreach Programs
- Business casual call center conveniently located on the EMX line.
Hear what it's like to work at Professional Credit by visiting our website at: http://www.professionalcredit.com/index.php/careers
Apply today to get your career started by responding to this position with your resume and cover letter.