Professional Credit helps people in our community and nationwide. We are looking for individuals to join our dynamic team that truly want to help others.
Professional Credit, the Northwest’s leading Collection Company, is seeking Call Center Credit Representatives. We are here to roll up our sleeves and change the collection industry one call at the time. Most days are good days. All days are rewarding. Most of all, you will have the opportunity to help people through tough times and we provide you with the necessary training to do so. You have the opportunity to use cutting edge omni-channel communication technology to provide excellent customer service to consumers at every touch point via text, live chat and phone calls.
COVID-19 Considerations/Work Environment
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Start time vary with a ½ day Saturday rotation, once a month. During the initial training, hours are from 8am – 5pm and onsite in a Covid safe environment. Upon completion of the onsite training, employees will be assessed to potentially work remotely (depending upon job performance and attendance), until the office re-opens for the staff to return onsite to the Springfield, Oregon office.
We offer you:
- A stable organization offering an exciting yet challenging employment opportunity,
- Growth potential, both personally and professionally.
- Great benefits (Health, Dental & vision Insurance) & traditional 401k/Roth Plan
- Paid Time-Off and paid Holidays
- Free gym membership
- Volunteer and Community Outreach Program that allows you to ‘help others’ in the community,
- A casual work environment
- We are conveniently located on the EMX line and provide a free bus pass.
- Compensation begins at $14.00-$18.50 per hour, depending on education and Spanish speaking skills, plus benefits.
What will you do as a Call Center Credit Representative?
- We will train you to take inbound and outbound calls with utmost professionalism and courtesy.
- Navigate cutting edge Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Learn negotiation and sales techniques applicable to all industries
- Negotiate plans to ensure payments are made in a timely manner as well as problem resolution.
- General computer skills are required with the ability to type 25 words per minute
- Good decision making skills are required.
¿Habla Español? See what exciting opportunities await Bilingual Call Center Credit Representatives.
Hear what it's like to work at Professional Credit by visiting our website at: http://professionalcredit.com/index.php/careers
Get that career started by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our clients with the greatest monetary recovery available, while maintaining a complete commitment to protecting their image in the eyes of their customers and the public, and assisting them in achieving their mission.
To be an integral part of our clients team - bring value to their organization where they could not imagine fulfilling their vision without us. Our clients trust us to be fair, honest, and diligent as we lead our markets in client service, integrity value, and customer service.