If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity with one of the market leaders in construction and industrial tools and supplies, look no further…
Professional Contractor Supply is seeking a full-time Driver for its San Diego location. The Driver will be responsible for operating a company-owned delivery truck to deliver materials and finished products to customers within the local area. S/he will also be required to load and unload merchandise and assist with general warehouse duties. Our trucks are Isuzu NPR 16 foot stake beds, all Class C trucks. Class A or B is not necessary however helpful.
Recent driving experience within the San Diego area or recent graduate from an accredited truck driving school with a Class A drivers license. Ideal candidate will have a current class A/B drivers license and a clean driving record (no points). A California DMV report that show no violations is required prior to interview.
- Must be over 25 years of age.
- At least 2-3 years of professional driving experience is required.
- Class B driver’s license is helpful. A clean driving record is a must. A California DMV report that shows no violations is required prior to interview.
- Must be familiar with the San Diego area, and have the ability to read directions and use street maps to plot delivery routes.
- Physically able to lift up to 75 lbs to load and deliver packages.
- Must be a dependable worker, self-starter and team player.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Competitive wage that depends on experience.
PCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
Full time job with 40 hours guaranteed and should be willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
Background check and drug screening are required prior to employment.
California DMV report must be submitted with application.