Professional Civil Process Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Civil Process (PCP) is looking for an Office Clerk a person who wants to go above and beyond for the legal support industry. Were looking for someone with exceptional energy and enthusiasm to join our team.
- PCP is the leader in the legal support industry providing filing, serving, and skip tracing services.
- Weve been serving the legal community for over thirty-five years.
- PCP currently handles over 100,000 services of process documents annually.
- Our corporate headquarters is in Spicewood, Texas with 13 offices throughout the state of Texas.
- PCP is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) and the Texas Process Servers Association (TPSA).
About the Position:
- Support Corporate office staff by assisting clients, entering data into the system, forwarding documents for service, and taking phone calls from Process Servers in the Field. (Details explained during interview)
- Check email and phone messages daily.
- Work reports assigned.
- Will work out of the Austin location located at: 2211 IH 35 South #105, Austin, TX 78741
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Able to understand and follow instructions
- Organization skills
- Punctuality and reliability - Flawless attendance record
- Commitment to team results; a team player
- Able to stand, squat, push and pull for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Will be required to report to Corporate office for a 2 week training - located 103 Vista View Trail, Spicewood, TX. Expenses will be paid to travel to and from office.
Compensation, Hours, and Benefits:
- Pay - $12.00 per hour
- Full Time: Monday Friday, 8:00a - 5:00p
- MEC - Health Plan - "Minimum Essential Coverage: - Preventative Care only - Sixty days from hire
- Dental/Vision plan - Immediately upon hire
- Nine (9) paid holidays per calendar year After six month of service
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - After six months of service
- 401K savings plan After one year of service
- Fully equipped gym
- Casual work environment
Professional Civil Process
BusinessView all jobs at Professional Civil Process