For 30 years, Professional Case Management (PCM) has been fulfilling its mission of helping people live at home by providing quality home health care. PCM is in the business of caring for people. That is why our employees are our biggest asset. At the heart of home care are the people who give the support that care. When you bring your career to PCM, the work you do directly with affects the lives of our clients. From the business leaders to the nurses and caregivers who nurture our clients, everyone at PCM has a role to play. Together we have the power to make a difference!
The Payroll Support Coordinator will provide administrative support to the accounting & payroll departments.
Essential Functions/Areas Of Accountability
- Processes and sorts high volume of daily mail.
- Assists in alphabetizing and organizing caregiver timecards and shift notes for Payroll and Pre-Billing departments.
- Documents employee personnel changes to assist payroll staff.
- Files Payroll and other Accounting paperwork.
- Assists Payroll in quarterly archiving of field staff payroll records.
- Assists Medical Records in quarterly archiving of medical charts, pulling charts for audits and miscellaneous filing.
- Pulls and organizes medical records for the Clinical Quality Assurance audits, and tracks audit results for management.
- Supports accounts receivable in pulling caregiver shift notes for rebilling.
- Copies and scans pertinent paperwork for audits and as needed.
- Performs a variety of additional support duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- Maintains confidentiality of all client and employee information.
- Performs job in compliance with Agency policies and procedures as well as community standards and applicable laws.
- High school graduate.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Computer literate for functions of data entry and basic word processing.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and maintain high level of accuracy on all projects.
- Works well with others.
- Flexible with a positive and helpful attitude.