Registered Nurse (RN) - In-Home Clinical Research (PRN)
- $55 Hourly
- Per Diem
PCM TRIALS provides quality, in-home clinical trial visits for various Sponsors and CROs. We're the only company that hires, certifies, tests, manages and trains our own Certified Mobile Research Nurses (CMRNs) in study protocol standards. Our mission is to bring clinical trial visits to subjects wherever they may be to increase convenience to the subject and compliance with Good Clinical Practice.
Be part of a team who fully embrace our values and key behaviors:
- We work as a team
- We do the right thing
- We figure it out
- We pursue growth
- We take ownership
Why work for PCM TRIALS?
- Contribute to advancements of truly lifechanging treatments
- Schedule your own visits and be a part of our general staffing pool
- No research experience required, on the job training provided
- Gain CMRN Certification through GCP training
- $55/hr during in-home visits
- $27.50/hr for travel time + current federal mileage reimbursement rates/mile
- $27.50/visit completed for administrative time
- Training is compensated on a per project basis and is remote
- This is a PRN, per diem position with no guarantee of hours
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Two (2) years of Phlebotomy/Peripheral Blood Draw, IV Infusion, and Subcutaneous Injection experience (date of last practice within 6 months, preferred)
- One (1) year of experience collecting vital signs, urine samples, and performing urine pregnancy tests
- Proficient in performing physical assessments
- Skilled at collecting accurate, detailed patient records including documentation of medical history and medication charting
- Excellent observational, verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Must have and maintain a current CPR certification
- Must have and maintain a current TB Test
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current, unrestricted license as a RN in the state(s) of practice
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or agency requirements and in good repair
- Good driving record
- ECG collection
- Ability to speak other languages
Specific Study Details ($500 Onboarding Bonus Opportunity)
- Event Dates: 7/20-7/22
- Meet at-risk population for Cardiovascular Disease due to Type II Diabetes
- Collect screening data & initial blood specimen collection (Bariatric Population)
We offer health benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
Work that makes a difference while having a flexible schedule, competitive pay, & great company culture
Since 1986, Professional Case Management (PCM) has been providing quality, nationwide in-home nursing services to sufferers of chronic diseases. We are the nation's premier healthcare provider for nuclear weapons workers, uranium miners, millers and haulers suffering from illnesses contracted in the course of their employment. Our mission is to deliver quality care to enhance patient outcomes in the privacy and comfort of their homes. We offer health benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
Professional Case ManagementAnn Arbor, MI
WebsiteView All Professional Case Management Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.