RN Case Manager with $3500 Sign On Bonus
Professional Case Management Española, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring RN Case Managers to provide in-home healthcare case management services to help those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one client relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients’ health, quality of life and peace of mind. You will work with a set group of clients and will be able to make your own schedule. That leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working With Us:
The Case Manager- RN has long-term, regular caseloads and provides supervision of ancillary staff (RNs, LPNs, CNAs, PCAs) to provide a holistic approach to care which includes educating and advocating for client’s individual needs:
Please apply today for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we service!
Please contact Carolyn McGrath, at 303-317-6831 ext. 831, or at email@example.com today to learn more about our Case Manager-RN opportunities where you can make a difference and enjoy life on your own schedule and terms!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Benefit eligibility as soon as 30 days after hire. Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
- Voluntary Benefits – (401k, Short/Long term Disability, Life insurance, and more.)
- Professional development for leaders
- Creates home plans of care for clients and ensures client care goals are met
- Functions as the main point of communication between clients/families and the company
- Attends physician visits with clients as needed
- Orders medical supplies, audits home charts and maintains accuracy for authorization paperwork
- RN license in state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one year of RN nursing experience
- Previous nurse/case management experience preferred
- Licensed driver with insurance
- Current CPR certification
- TB testing information
PCM TRIALS provides quality, in-home clinical trial visits for various Sponsors and CROs. PCM TRIALS is the only company that hires, trains, certifies, tests, and manages our own Certified Mobile Research Nurses (CMRNs). Our mission is to bring clinical trial visits to subjects wherever they may be in order to increase convenience and compliance with study protocols.
Professional Case ManagementWhy Work Here?
Flexibility to choose your own work schedule from part-time to full time work.
Since 1997, Professional Case Management (PCM) has been providing quality, nationwide in-home nursing services to sufferers of chronic diseases. We are the nation's premier healthcare provider for nuclear weapons workers, uranium miners, millers and haulers suffering from illnesses contracted in the course of their employment. Our mission is to deliver quality care to enhance patient outcomes in the privacy and comfort of their homes.