Provides administrative support to payroll department. Ensures accurate and detailed record keeping.
- High school graduate.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Computer literate for functions of data entry and basic word processing.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Daily processing and sorting of daily mail and time-sheets for field staff.
- Codes, alphabetizes and groups payroll documentation
- Documents employee personnel changes and passes this information to data entry staff.
- Communicates necessary information to supervisor and management staff to assure accuracy of data
- Files payroll
- Completes all reports for the management team and forwards in a timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all client and employee information.
- Performs job in compliance with PCM's policies and procedures as well as community standards and applicable laws.