Manage perform a variety of general ledger accounting functions related to workers comp and private insurance claims billing.
- Ensure accurate and timely posting and reconciliation of all remittances and cash receipts.
- Closely monitor outstanding receivables and follow up on aged claims.
- Research all denials and payment discrepancies to determine necessary plan of action.
- Work with the Billing and Authorization departments as well as the Department of Labor to resolve billing issues and facilitate the timely re-billing of claims.
- Prepare summary spreadsheets, aging reports and batch files for review.
- Complete ad hoc reports for management team as needed
- Prepare journal entries and perform a variety of general ledger, reconciliation and analysis functions.
- Strive to continuously improve and automate accounting processes.
- Assist in creation of accounting process documentation.
- Provide support on special requests and projects as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information.
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Required minimum of two (2) years of overall general accounting experience, including accounts payable.
- Intermediate computer skills for functions of data entry and basic word processing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced analytical and follow up skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
Professional Case Management
Why Work Here?Since 1997, Professional Case Management (PCM) has been providing quality, nationwide in-home nursing services to sufferers of chronic diseases. We are the nation's premier healthcare provider for nuclear weapons workers, uranium miners, millers and haulers suffering from illnesses contracted in the course of their employment. Our mission is to deliver quality care to enhance patient outcomes in the privacy and comfort of their homes.
Flexibility to choose your own work schedule from part-time to full time work.