Part Time Monday-Friday 27.5 hours per week. Day hours.
$11.00 up to $12.00/hr depending on experience.
The role has the potential to become a full-time position.
The is a Customer Centric role. This position is to be the acting liaison between Company Customers and Operations. The primary focus will entail communicating daily with Customers and Operations ensuring services are performed according to the Service Agreement Building Specifications. This position will ensure Company services are maintained at a quality level by performing routine inspections with or without the Customer Representative(s). All deficiencies will be recorded on a work ticket and discussed daily with the Operations Team. All severe deficiencies must be acted upon immediately. Next day follow up on all Customer deficiencies to ensure correct action has been taken and the Customer is satisfied with the corrective results. The Customer Service Representative must build the appropriate relationships with the Customer and their influential Associates to ensure the Company can build and maintain a solid long-term relationship with the Customer.
Direct Contacts: All Customers including their influential Associates
Daily reports to: Operation Manager
Minimum qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must have similar experience in the Building Maintenance Industry, including, but not limited to, supervising multiple locations or large facilities with multiple employees and customers. Must be able to deal effectively with a great variety of personalities. Communication and organization skills are essential in order to succeed.
Physical requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that quality service is being provided to each account on a daily basis.
- Develop a solid long-term partnership with account contacts High, Wide and Deep program.
- Solid understanding of Customer facilities, and associated Building Specifications and the contacts expectations.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the cleaning products, equipment, and procedures the company uses to perform services.
- Continuous communication with the account contacts and their influential associates to ensure that there is a clear understanding of what the Service Agreement and Building Specifications entails and what the company's obligations are pertaining to them.
- Daily conference with the Operations Manager to review daily concerns and issues.
- Communicates deficiencies or special requests of the Customer(s) are communicated daily with the Operations Manager.
- Discuss with Operations Manager on any repeated complaints that have not been fulfilled are immediately remedied and the customer has confirmed acceptance of the necessary corrections taken by Operations.
- Responsible for following up on severe concerns of accounts in order to ensure to the customer the problems have been remedied immediately and the customer is satisfied with the accomplished results.
- Communicates requests/instructions from accounts to Operations Manager.
- Communicates to customer contacts of occurrences encountered by Operations regarding facility issues, staff, and other related issues.
- Involved in all new account startups and ensuring that the transition for the customer is done in an orderly fashion. Keeps open communications with the customer and their associates so the transition is performed as efficient as possible. Follow up on a daily basis for a minimum of two weeks larger accounts may require more.
- Assist Operations. Periodic requests from Operations Manager in assisting in inventory, payroll and any function that may assist the Operations Team in completing their tasks.
- Valid and current Driver's License
- Must be insurable to drive provided company vehicle.
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be familiar with the Quad City Metro to locate accounts.
- Be willing to travel outside the QC Metro for those out of town clients.
- The ability to schedule and organize your daily meetings accordingly..
Professional Building Services, Inc.