Custodial Floor Staff
- Posted: 11 days ago
3rd Shift Custodial Floor Staff
Applicants must be reliable, detailed floor technicians.
All applicants should have previous experience and knowledge in order to perform floor functions.
Applicants must have experience running automatic floor machines, floor scrubbing machines and other equipment necessary to perform the job.
This position is Part Time. (16 to 20hrs)
PBS will provide all the necessary equipment, materials, and vehicle to perform the jobs.
Applicants need to be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and be able to stand, stoop, and bend to perform job tasks.
Applicants should be dependable and able to work independently without a lot of supervision.
Must be able to take instructions and directives in order to accomplish work objectives.
Applicants MUST pass a background check and have a valid driver's license and be insurable
- Floor buffing
- Floor scrubbing
- You will be working with cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiar with floor scrubbing machines
- Familiar with floor buffing machines
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 pounds (anything over 50 pounds requires assistance)
- Repetitive motion required on a daily basis and may include bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, squatting and lifting
- Will be required to stand, bend, reach, lift and repeat cleaning motions utilizing cleaning supplies
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, E-verify
Starting pay is $10.75
Professional Building Services, Inc.
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?