DEPARTMENT: Accounting TITLE: Bookkeeper REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
The Bookkeeper is an organized and detail-oriented individual with expert knowledge in Quick Books and Microsoft Office Suite Programs. We are seeking a qualified candidate with experience in both bookkeeping as well as office administration.
Candidates must be able to learn quickly and manage several organizational tasks at once. This job is hands-on and detail-oriented, so candidates must be responsible, self-reliant and able to present information accurately and effectively.
· Obtain primary financial data for accounting records and reporting
· General ledgers, A/R, A/P and cash flow
· Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
· Perform data entry and administrative duties
· Other job duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree with accounting coursework preferred
· At least 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience required in accounting and finance, preferably in the TPA industry
· Expert knowledge of Quick Books, Microsoft Office Word and Excel
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Energetic, Enthusiastic and goal oriented
· Ability to efficiently operate a 10-key calculator or equivalent and other related office equipment.
Why work for PBA?
· Competitive pay
· Short Term Disability
· Flexible Benefit Plan
· Bi-weekly payroll
· 401k with company match
· Holiday pay
· Direct Deposit
· Medical Insurance
· Casual dress code
· Dental Insurance
· Company issued laptop
· Vision Insurance
· Remote work capability
· Life Insurance
· Strong work/life balance