Have you dreamed of using your cosmetology education, experience, and knowledge of the haircare and beauty industry in a whole new setting? Are you feeling like it’s time to get out from behind the chair? Professional Assist Corp. is currently looking for a Program Coordinator for its Cosmetology Division.
The ideal candidate:
· Possesses a cosmetology license
· Has worked as a stylist in a salon
· Is interested in a new and exciting career where they can use their salon experience and cosmetology education to help shape programs to support hairstylists and estheticians throughout the United States
· Possesses effective communication skills—ability to speak, write, and present information clearly and articulately
· Wants to build their marketing and content creation skills.
· Is excited about the opportunity to network with influencers and Industry experts.
Get an income you can count on, opportunity for advancement, on-the-job training (with support from a team of marketing specialists, editors, and designers), health/dental insurance, and 401K while working and supporting the industry you love.
Associated Hair Professionals (AHP), Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP), and Associated Nail Professionals (ANP) help licensed beauty professionals build successful careers by providing liability insurance coverage, advanced and on-demand continuing education, award-winning magazines, business and marketing tools, and dedicated legislative advocacy. We are the best in our business and need a Program Coordinator with Hairstylist experience on our team! Come join our team. We're proud of being a 2019 and 2020 Denver Post Top Workplace!
We’re dedicated to helping our members build and maintain successful practices—and we have fun doing so! Our business philosophy is summed up by our credo: expectmore.
The mission of the Cosmetology Division Program Coordinator is to play a key role in supporting the PAC Cosmetology Division and the Executive Director with administrative tasks, customer service, and member fulfillment activities.
TASKS AND OUTCOMES
Create and assemble AHP monthly enewsletters
Collaborate on social media campaign management and outreach
Make website updates
Post daily blogs on website homepages
Collaborate with AHP magazine editor on contributors and resources
Travel to industry events (approximately 2–4 per year when applicable)
Manage and collaborate on video/podcast content
Fulfill school/student membership requests
Maintain AHP Discount Partner updates
AHP partnership fulfillment
Professional member fulfillment and customer service
Other AHP/ANP Professional membership needs
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
· Excitement for the beauty and hair care industry
· Effective communication skills—ability to speak, write, and present information clearly and articulately
· Strong project management skills to meet deadlines
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives
· Ability to collaborate with other departments to progress toward goals
· Strong customer service skills, professional attitude, and strong work ethic
· Detail oriented
· Maintain a stable work performance while under heavy pressure or stress
· Deep desire to create a positive membership/client experience
· Cooperate with supervisors and peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
· Approach projects with creativity and positivity
· Willingness to bring unique talents to the table and share your ideas
· Eagerness to learn new skills
· Interest in marketing, social media, and promotional events
· Considerable knowledge and understanding of hair products/brands, industry trends, techniques and client services
· Strong appetite for personal and professional growth
· Works well in a creative and fast-paced environment
· Easily adaptable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Current cosmetologist license required
· Combination of 4 years of education and work experience in a salon
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
· Database experience is a plus
Office environment (COVID-19 exception). Full-time position. Travel optional.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. No relocation; only in-state resumes will be considered.