Preventive Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $35 Hourly
Maintenance Technician – Preventive Maintenance
Our Preventive Maintenance Technicians contribute to the success of Productivity by keeping our customers' CNC machine tools running at peak operating levels.
If you have electro-mechanical industrial maintenance training or experience this would be a great fit.
- $28 - $35/hour – plus incentives
- Full-Time - Hourly position with just occasional overtime
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with Match
- Generous Paid Time Off – Holidays, Personal & Vacation
- Training provided
Preventive Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Preventive Maintenance of CNC metal-cutting equipment at customer locations.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems. Equipment may include Haas, Citizen, Makino, etc.
- Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make adjustments.
- Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry on time.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required.
Preventive Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Previous industrial maintenance experience; troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Technical training or certificate in a related field, i.e., mechatronics, electro-mechanical, automation, robotics, industrial maintenance
- Comfortable working alone and with peers
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Monday – Friday – Occasional overtime
Why this role?
- Local travel and just 8-10 overnights on average per month.
- Dispatched from your home. No need to report to the office each day.
- Lots of support in the field. We have a team of technical support people in the office ready to help with technical questions in the field.
- We provide a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone as well as a company credit card for all work-related travel expenses
- We also supply a toolbox & appropriate test equipment
- Lots of opportunities to learn! Extensive on-the-job training
Why our company?
Productivity is known for impressive customer service and integrity within our industry. That reputation is only achieved by hiring the right people, treating them with respect, providing excellent customer service, and acting with integrity. We are a stable, established company, and we've been around for a long time! Over the years, we have continued to grow, learn, evolve, and expand, providing growth opportunities to our long-term employees.
We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Productivity Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?