Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales - MRO & Safety Supplies
Productivity, Inc is a leading distributor of CNC metalworking equipment and related tooling and supplies.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the manufacturing/industrial field who is looking to move into a sales role.
- Actively research and generate new sales through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Collaborate with Tooling Sales and Sales Management to identify and grow opportunities.
- Effectively communicate initiatives between multiple contacts within a customer.
- Retain customers by delivering and ensuring superior customer service.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required by the position.
- Technical product knowledge preferred - relevant to the markets being served, including fasteners, safety, industrial maintenance supplies, electrical, food processing, manufacturing, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practiced listening, presentation, and questioning skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and explain technical materials.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Capable PC/computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Valid driver’s license. Clean driving record.
Why our company?
MMT-Productivity is known for impressive customer service and integrity within our industry. That reputation is only achieved by hiring the right people, treating them with respect, providing excellent customer service, and acting with integrity where our employees are concerned. We are a stable, established company, and we’ve been around for a long time! Over the years, we have continued to grow, learn, evolve, and expand, providing growth opportunities to our long-term employees.
We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For more than 50 years, we’ve been a catalyst for Computer Numerical Control (CNC) advancements in the Midwest machine tool industry with strong ties to local community and technical colleges as well as machine tool associations.
Productivity IncWhy Work Here?
Solid company, great growth opportunities, extremely competitive compensation and benefits.
Since 1968, metalworking machine supplier Productivity, Inc. has offered superior quality products and unmatched customer service to businesses in the manufacturing industry. Our innovative metalworking products and services help organizations in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado & Utah overcome production challenges and streamline their operations for increased profitability and faster turnaround times. For more than 50 years, we’ve been a catalyst for Computer Numerical Control (CNC) advancements in the Midwest machine tool industry with strong ties to local community and technical colleges as well as machine tool associations.