Technical Quality Specialist - Sprayers & Application Equipment
- Posted: 1 day ago
Technical Quality Specialist
Benson, MN or St. Nazianz, WI - Direct Hire
Productive Resources (www.productiverseources.com) is seeking a candidate to be part of our customer's team at their facility in Benson, MN or St. Nazianz, WI. As a member of their team, the selected candidate will identify the key technical issues to be resolved in collaboration with the Current Product Management team. This role also provides second-level technical support on sophisticated equipment issues and failure phenomena unable to be solved at the primary level, and the focus is the best possible containment, owning issues from initial identification through resolution with the CPM teams. Qualified candidates will understand off-road vehicle hydraulics and electrical systems. Will interact directly with dealers and end users in troubleshooting and problem-solving of complex technical issues.
This is a direct hire position for our customer with the opportunity of professional growth, and additional opportunities within their organization.
- Provide answers and resolutions to technical questions. Prepare and present detailed technical feedback on product improvements and open concerns at regular technical update conferences.
- Visit the field to proactively and reactively to investigate specific concerns by collecting technical data, understand the local market requirements, promote the company's customer-centric culture and champion customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support the region by assisting in-service meetings and being the in-field Quality technical representative.
- Identify and prioritize emerging field Quality & Reliability issues and guide the CPM and Platform teams to identify and validate containment actions, improvement plans, and resolution actions.
- Identify legal and safety issues and discuss them with the Product Safety Committee.
- Coordinate with Global Product Platform Quality to identify Product Improvement Programs (PIPs) required in the field
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Management or related
- 3+ years of quality, project management, sales, or similar experience preferably in the production of components for off-road vehicles.
- Will consider an associate degree In lieu of a Bachelor's degree with 2 years' experience or a High School Diploma (5 years total) and an additional 4 years' experience (7 years total) specifically in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% within North America (mostly domestic)
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
Productive Resources LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Productive Resources LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?