- Posted: 8 days ago
Remote - Full Time
Productive Resources (www.productiveresources.com) is seeking a candidate to be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will work in one or more customer engineering project teams performing assigned tasks that support the execution and timely completion of the engineering projects. Work at this level includes the detailed product design, testing, and analysis to develop products, tools, engines, machines, or electrical components.
You will work across the team to help model critical components and support controlling the master model. At this level, work is more advanced, with instruction provided at a moderate level. You will have direct customer interaction and is indirectly responsible for customer satisfaction. This individual may work on multiple projects but usually has one primary emphasis.
You will perform tasks including interacting with design engineers, modeling, and analysis. The person in this role ensures the timely, thorough, and accurate completion of engineering tasks.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Liaise with engineers and analysts to gather product and structural requirements and designs.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used).
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Design diagrams, maps, and layouts to illustrate workflow.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Create manuals that describe existing products' operation, features, and maintenance.
- Associates degree in related field.
- 5+ years' experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE).
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, Creo, or other).
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Technical writing skills.
As a condition of employment consideration, Productive Resources conducts pre-employment screening, including a background check and drug test. In addition, an employment candidate is required to provide proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
Why work for Productive Resources?
Productive Resources is a full-service engineering firm with over two decades of experience serving leading global clients. Our primary focus is on project-based product development and manufacturing engineering support. Our primary industries of focus are off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, defense, mining, recreational, industrial, and specialty machines.
We lead with our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions which keep our clients engaged as a partner in their journey. Our diverse experience and client base will challenge your technical skills and provide greater opportunity for growth.
Our primary delivery center is our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, as well as numerous customer areas we serve with onsite and remote teams throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Productive Resources LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?