Engineer Product I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineer Product I
Horicon, Wisconsin - Full Time
Productive Resources (www.pr-engservices.com) is seeking a candidate to be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Horicon, Wisconsin. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Apply existing applications to routine problems.
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learn and apply company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- CAD (Creo/ProE) design and analysis experience.
- 4year engineering degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and execute vehicle tests.
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to communicate within a cross functional team across multiple sites and drive results.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely to document test procedures and communicate results.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically to support field tests, etc.
- Hands on skills and aptitude with mechanical, hydraulic and/or electrical systems.
- Ability to work hours of 1st
- Experience with product development and knowledge of the overall process (design, analysis, testing, and mfg.).
- Knowledge of engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, or mechanical systems.
- Ability to accurately diagnose cause and effect of issues.
- Experience with digital data acquisition systems.
- Experience working with AgPDM, SAP and other enterprise tools such as root cause analysis.
- Experience with riding lawn or UV equipment.
- Demonstrated leadership and people skills.
As a condition of employment consideration, Productive Resources conducts pre-employment screening, including a background check and drug test. In addition, an employment candidate is required to provide proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
Why work for Productive Resources?
Productive Resources is a full-service engineering firm with over two decades of experience serving leading global clients. Our primary focus is on project-based product development and manufacturing engineering support. Our primary industries of focus are off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, defense, mining, recreational, industrial, and specialty machines.
We lead with our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions which keep our clients engaged as a partner in their journey. Our diverse experience and client base will challenge your technical skills and provide greater opportunity for growth.
Our primary delivery center is our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, as well as numerous customer areas we serve with onsite and remote teams throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Productive Resources LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Productive Resources LLC