Engineer Product I
- Expired: November 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineer Product I
Waterloo, Iowa - Full Time
Productive Resources (www.productiveresources.com) is seeking a candidate to be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Waterloo, Iowa. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Apply existing applications to routine problems.
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- Analyze assignments and determines engineering specifications that must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for the building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management, and/or supplier personnel.
- Learn and apply company engineering policies and practices.
- Learn company products. Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology/Science discipline or equivalent experience.
- Skill in using computer-aided design and/or engineering tools.
- Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to Product Design.
- Engineering experience related to Product Design.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with engineering tools, systems, and databases.
- Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems.
- Experience using Creo Parametric.
As a condition of employment consideration, Productive Resources conducts pre-employment screening, including a background check and drug test. In addition, an employment candidate is required to provide proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
Why work for Productive Resources? Productive Resources is a full-service engineering firm with over two decades of experience serving leading global clients. Our primary focus is on project-based product development and manufacturing engineering support. Our primary industries of focus are off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, defense, mining, recreational, industrial, and specialty machines.
We lead with our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions which keep our clients engaged as a partner in their journey. Our diverse experience and client base will challenge your technical skills and provide greater opportunity for growth.
Our primary delivery center is our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, as well as numerous customer areas we serve with onsite and remote teams throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Productive Resources LLC
3725 Cedar Heights DrCedar Falls, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Productive Resources LLC
Get fresh Product Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.