PLS has immediate openings. Previous experience is not required but if you have it, all the better! We do require a dependable work ethic and a willingness to learn and use the PLS way.
Productive Living Systems, Inc. was founded in 1989 in Whitewater, WI for the purpose of improving the quality of life for adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disorders. The work is interesting, challenging and rewarding. Whether you’re just interested in a job or are looking for a rewarding long term career we can get you started right away.
- Care and welfare of adult clients with mental illness/developmental disabilities
- Must be 18 years of age and HSD or equivalent
- Satisfactory Caregiver background check
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities
- FT and PT Hours Available -- Days, Evenings & Weekends Hours
- Paid training provided
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Package (ESOP)
- Starting pay for the position is $11.00 per hour
Jobsite: Oshkosh, WI
Empower the lives of the people we serve!
We believe that all people have the potential to be, have and do far more than they or the world believes is possible!
Powered by JazzHR
Productive Living Systems