Productive Living Systems, Inc. was founded in 1989 in Whitewater, WI for the purpose of improving the quality of life for adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disorders.
PLS has immediate openings for entry level positions for our Waukesha Apartment Programs. Previous experience is not required but if you have it all the better. We do require a dependable work ethic and a willingness to learn and use the PLS way.
The work is interesting, challenging and rewarding. Whether you’re just interested in a job or are looking for a rewarding long term career we can get you started right away.
- Care & welfare of adult clients with mental illness/developmental disabilities living in an apartment setting
- Must be 18 years of age and HSD or equivalent
- Satisfactory Caregiver background check
- Hours include every other weekend (2nd shifts 12p-8p)
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities
- Paid training provided
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Package (ESOP)
Jobsite: Waukesha, WI
Empower the lives of the people we serve!
Apply today at: www.plsjobs.net
We believe that all people have the potential to be, have and do far more than they or the world believes is possible!
Powered by JazzHR
Productive Living Systems