Customer Support Analyst - Technical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Productiv is creating a SaaS Intelligence movement, empowering IT teams to enhance their SaaS portfolios with unmatched insights. Founded in 2018 by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, we're a Series C startup that's defining a market while living our values: stay human, plan to win big, deliver results, take ownership, customers before team before self, and do the right thing, even when it's hard. And we're backed by Tier 1 investors including Access, Norwest, IVP, Okta, and Atlassian. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okra, Equinox, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv to optimize spend, speed operations, and drive engagement. Come explore the huge opportunities our tight-knit, collaborative teams are creating together.
About the Job
We're looking for a Customer support analyst to address customer questions and help customers trouble-shoot issues. Earning customer love is one of our core company tenets, and you will help ensure that we provide fast and measurable customer value.
Given our growing customer base, you will increase speed and efficiency in our internal customer processes by sharing out data on our customers to multiple teams including: Product/Engineering, Training, Customer Success.
You will report to the Head of Customer Support and will work with the San Francisco-based Customer Success and Business Operations teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure fast customer value delivery and issue resolution by working with customers and addressing important customer queries, including technical queries
- Increase high customer satisfaction
- Create and respond to customer support tickets; keep track of all customer queries
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and the Product/Engineering teams to identify ways to provide more value to customers and ensure we are being responsive to customer needs
- Partner with Business Operations to find ways to lead efficiency in our internal processes
- Partner with Training and Documentation teams to increase customer self-sufficiency
- Create documentation, SOP improvement, and process improvement
- Build on existing Zendesk instance to enhance the insights we can collect on our customers and report out to leadership
Required Skills and Experience
- Engineering or other technical background is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customer empathy
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and reporting skills
- Team player
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce, and Jira
- Patience when handling tough queries
- Bachelor's degree
BusinessView all jobs at Productiv Inc