Customer Support Representative, III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Support Representative, III - Looking to hire in one of our company hubs - Santa Barbara, CA, Denver, CO or Hybrid
Job Summary: We are seeking a Customer Support Representative III to join our growing team. In this role you will be at the front lines working directly with our customers and prospects. You’ll work alongside our Sales and Customer Success teams to troubleshoot technical issues and promote product adoption. You’ll field incoming support issues primarily via live chat, as well as email and phone. You will also work with our Product and Marketing teams to develop and maintain support documentation, content and in-app messaging.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a customer-first mentality. You are patient, empathetic and enjoy talking to and connecting with people. Problem solving comes naturally to you and you know how to critically listen to customers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential in this role as well as a strong ability to multi-task and manage your time efficiently.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for customer satisfaction looking to get their start in the technology industry.
This position is fully remote but the team loves to get together when they can, to connect, spend time together, and work in the office occasionally. Being in or near the Santa Barbara or Denver area is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely responses to any customer or prospect support inquiries (email, live chat, phone); follow up to ensure resolution
- Manage Intercom (or other support tools) and identify opportunities to improve existing processes for support escalation and resolution
- Train our current customers on new features and applications
- Identify customer training opportunities and communicate them to the Customer Success and Account Management and Sales team’s
- Work closely with the SDR team to identify leads and account expansion opportunities
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to identify and resolve technical issues
- Maintain and update the support center, knowledge base and customer online community, as well as generate new support documentation and content
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication with an emphasis on collecting and sharing product feedback
Required Experience, Education, & Skills:
- 1+ years of Customer Support or relevant experience
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
- BA/BS preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Familiarity with Intercom a plus
- Familiarity with AzureDevOps and Jira Atlassian a plus
ProductPlan was founded in 2013 with headquarters in Santa Barbara, California. Our talented distributed team is now located all over the world. We are friends, coworkers, trivia nuts, musical wizards, moms, dads, engineers, designers, worm farmers, bee keepers, marketers, support, human beings, and so much more - all of us are unique which feeds into the beauty of our culture and our product. ProductPlan has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We share 3 core values that are central to everything that we do - hustle, humility and heart and we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
Originally, we created ProductPlan to liberate people from building roadmaps using cumbersome tools like spreadsheets and slide decks. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today—a system of record for product-led companies, worldwide.
AddressSanta Barbara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ProductPlan