Flour Mill Extrusion Operator - 1st Shift
Producers Rice Mill, Inc. Stuttgart, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., overtime as needed including weekends and holidays.
Job Summary: Responsible production line set-up including but not limited to testing and adjusting line equipment prior to operation and ensuring production line starts on schedule. Assiist in production activities performed by employees; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees throughout the shift. Assist with establishing and maintaining department standards for productivity, reliability, and accuracy.. Assist in Monitoring and reporting daily production results, material usage, waste, and downtime. Reports equipment problems to appropriate department and production manager.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years' experience with industrial equipment.
- Must possess basic math skills. (Add, subtract, multiply, and divide.) .
- Must be willing and able to climb up to 25 feet using catwalk and ladders.
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to distinguish colors.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently.
- Must be willing and able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to bend, stoop, twist, turn, push and pull throughout the day as needed.
- Must be willing in and able to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to wear required PPE.
- Must be willing to work unsupervised and with others
- Work extended shifts and weekends as needed.
Producers Rice Mill, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Producers Rice Mill, Inc.