Skip to Main Content
← Back to Jobs

Customer Service Representative

Producers National Corporation Niles, IL
  • Posted: over a month ago
  • Full-Time
  • Benefits: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental

Unique Insurance Company is a fast-growing, highly successful private passenger automobile insurance company located in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to provide high risk private passenger and light commercial auto insurance coverage to the general public. To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Rep to join our team.

Joining Unique Insurance Company is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills and further your career with a growing and successful organization.

Strong candidates are knowledgeable in:
* Speaking with customers on the telephone to gather facts
* Providing customer service to ensure the caller has positive experience
* Inputting information into system database (system training provided)
* Answering questions from callers regarding the claim process
* Handling coverage reviews and claims status updates as needed

Skills Needed:
* Handling high volume customer service calls via telephone
* Efficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Positive attitude and strong desire to assist our customers
* Bilingual is a plus!

Company Benefits:
* Generous paid time off package
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance Plans
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
* 35 hour work week
* High Potential for Growth Within Company

Producers National Corporation

Producers National Corporation is a fast-growing, highly successful holding company that generated $135 million in 2017 and $150 million in 2018. PNC consists of 3 Property & Casualty companies and 5 Managing/General Agencies. PNC is a retail insurance business with an in-house premium finance company. More than 80% of PNC’s business is generated from non-stand auto insurance, while the other 20% of business is generated from commercial insurance and standard personal lines insurance. Our mission is to provide high risk private passenger and light commercial auto insurance coverage to the general public. To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us.

Address

7400 N Caldwell Ave Niles IL 60714
Niles, IL
USA

Website

What email should the hiring manager reach you at?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.

What email should we contact you at once we get salary info from the hiring manager?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.

Our qualification feature is only available to registered members - what email address would you like for us to keep on file?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.