We're looking for someone to lead our 2ND SHIFT operations - approx. 1pm start, until work is complete (generally around 10pm-midnight). Ordinarily, this is a 5 day/wk. job, and you would need to work at least one weekend day. This is an exempt position under the FSLA. This position will supervise a crew of approx. 60 people.
Candidate must have at least 3 years successful supervisory experience in food plant operations. Major duties include:
- Planning the daily work schedule, and assigning personnel to most efficiently enable the successful completion of our customers' orders in a quality fashion
- Personally learn how to operate all plant machinery, and perform all processing operations, in order to effectively lead your crew in their duties
- Training new personnel in specific job duties
- Insuring compliance with all GMPs and SSOPs
- Interview new personnel. Evaluate personnel on your crew on a regular basis.
We offer paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and 401K benefits.
If you don't like to work, don't apply here. We're balls-to-the-wall 24/7!
Produce Packaging, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are a fresh produce processor who packs a large volume of produce for high-end and discount chain stores, as well as food service and manufacturing customers. Formerly located in Cleveland for the last 25 years, we recently moved to Willoughby Hills. We are a family-owned/operated business with over 240 employees. We have a strong work-ethic and believe in exceeding our customers' expectations. We're innovative, and growing, and we need talented people to help!
We're in a healthy industry! And we're growing, innovative, and reward hard work.
Willoughby Hills, OH